Ok thanks for all the no breeding info..all i was saying was that
there wonderful personalities would be great traits in all chi's. I
knew the breeder of my female. Seen the mother, father and others. I
know her bloodline is great! But the male, he is a larger
stature...remind me never to bring this up to this group again...i
see its great for some to breed but not others..thats funny. just an
opinion. I have only been on the group 2 days..lol. Crystal

--- In Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com, "willowcowdog1"