The Dr estimated that she is between 6 and 7 yrs old.

On Mon, 9 Oct 2006 21:56:07 -0500 Marie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
Thank you.

How old is Chili?

Marie

On 10/9/06, Elissa S Haden <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I'm sure everything will be fine.
Chili just had hers done a couple of weeks ago.
Her breath is soooooo much better now.

From: Marie
To: Chis
Sent: Monday, October 09, 2006 7:07 PM
Subject: [Chihuahuas] We're taking the plunge

I was told a month or so ago that Angel (10 years old) needs to have her teeth cleaned. I am very afraid to have her go under anesthesia.

So, I have allowed myself a little while to come to terms with it. Angel's having her bloodwork tomorrow. I'm having them redo her thyroid bloodwork at the same time, so she won't have to have blood drawn twice.

Please pray for everything to come out FINE!

Marie

Dog breed gift Chihuahua dog clothes Chihuahua dog clothing
Chihuahua dog Chihuahua