Oops, I also meant to say how cute Tootsie is. And so tiny.

(Angel weighed two pounds at six weeks old.)

Marie

On 10/10/06, Sandra Early <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,

It's been a while since I've been here.  I have a new baby girl.  Tootsie is a Chorkie and weighs only 14 oz. at 12 wks.  I'm looking for some kind of doggie carrier--actually more like a sweat shirt with a pouch on the front designed to hold tiny, tiny dogs.  Know where I could get something like that?

Sandy

Dog breed gift Chihuahua dog clothes Chihuahua dog clothing
Chihuahua dog Chihuahua