Don't worry. Soon she will forget all about it and will be your baby again. :-) I have a cat that pouts like you wouldn't believe if another cats comes into the family. We have 2 other grown cats and Puddy accepts them, but we have tried several times to bring a new kitten into the family and when we do, Puddin disappears for a couple of days. But, she eventually gets over it and comes back around. Angel will too. Of course, something always happens to those kittens and they disappear......hope you don't disappear....lol
Marsha

----- Original Message -----
From: Marie
To: Chis
Sent: Thursday, October 12, 2006 1:45 PM
Subject: [Chihuahuas] Angel's home

Angel is back from her teeth cleaning.

From the time they gave her the shot to put her out til the time she had already woken up was about 45 minutes.

I stayed until they were done and she was awake, so to speak. They took me back there to see her. No way would I have taken her home at that point, and they wouldn't have let me. She was laying on her side with all her legs lifted off the table - ramrod straight. Eyes unfocused and only partially open. No reaction to me talking to her or anything. Put my fingers through the bars, but they warned me to get them out because she was not aware enough of what was going on - I guess that means 'she might take those fingers off your hands' if she takes a mind to.

Left for a while after she woke up. Went to the store and bought a carrot cake and some fruit, plates/forks and took for everyone in the vet's office when I went to pick up Angel.

So she stayed there about two hours after it was over. The girl went to get her and bring her out - came back out and said Angel's not happy with us, come get her. She was not cooperative with me, either. Usually she'll put her front legs on my shoulder and then I can lift her up. Nah. I had to drag her out on her belly, bend down and put my shoulder under her, and then lift when I slid her butt out. Oh brother!

She's fairly lethargic and was shaking when I got her. I asked if that was normal and they said, well some take it harder than others.

So, she's back home and totally ignoring me (even though I have a Church's chicken sandwich and fried okra). Not laying in her little bed by my computer chair (where she spends most of the day every day), but over yonder (back behind me). So I either have to go sit on the floor with her, or just keep turning around and checking on her. Hope she forgives me soon and doesn't refuse to talk to me for several days like she has done a few times.

Anyway, thanks for listening to my insanity, haha, for looking up information for me about the blood tests, for telling me some of your stories, and for all the good thoughts and prayers.

Marie and Angel

Dog breed gift Chihuahua dog clothes Chihuahua dog clothing
Chihuahua dog Chihuahua