Does your brother act afraid of him or back away when the dog charges 
his feet?  Brother should try to completely ignore dog, not even look 
at the dog.  See if dog's still aggressive then.  Sounds like he's 
assigned himself the position of your protector.  You gotta take 
charge of him and show him that you are his pack leader, not the other 
way around.  Dog Psychology.  I say this because I had the EXACT same 
problem with my chi and now I don't.  He'll still bark when he hears 
something but he stops when I tell him to.  Now that I'M the boss, he 
doesn't act aggressive towards anyone anymore, either.  I've watched 
every episode of Dog Whisperer at least once and I give 100% of the 
credit to the show.  Of course I did all the work but that's how I 
learned what to do and how to do it.  He's SO much more pleasant to be 
around without all the barking and attitude.
Good Luck you two!




" Lets talk about our wonderful little friends! 
Join today! "  
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chihuahuas/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chihuahuas/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to