I'm involved in pet rescue.It's very rewarding because when a rescued pet finally finds a forever home,it's a great feeling to know that you've helped them.

Anne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Does this mean you guys meet up and transfer the pet to your own vehicle
> then take him to another point? This is so interesting. I think as soon
> as I get this new one settled that I will join a Pet Rescue

Sheila, that's exactly how it works. Each volunteer driver does a leg of
the trip. For example, somebody drives several dogs from Columbus, IN to
Indianapolis. I take them at a prearranged meeting point in Indianapolis
and drive them up to Lafayette, IN, where I meet the next driver. We give
the dogs water and walk them between legs. Drivers supply their own crates
and bedding for the most part, but in some cases the pets travel in their
own crates. It's tremendously rewarding, and costs nothing but the gas for
the transport.

Anne

Get your email and see which of your friends are online - Right on the new Yahoo.com __._,_.___

Chihuahua Chihuahua puppies for sale Chihuahua charm
Chihuahua gift Chihuahua housebreaking