females will mark as well. Especially if they are alpha females.
Marsha

----- Original Message -----
From: leigha2281
Sent: Thursday, November 02, 2006 10:10 PM
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] Can someone help me please?? :)

Hey,
I have a similar issue... my puppy will pee in one
litter box.. but walk away and poop on the floor. The
only way he will go both in it is if he's gated in a
smaller area with only his bed, litterbox, and food..
but no access to any other areas. I guess after the
dog goes pee you could pick her up and bring her in
but not put her down.. then try bringing her right
back out. I know dogs are just picky where they do
both deeds. My parents small breed will pee in three
different spots.. and she's female so it's not like
she's marking.

Hope that helps some :o)

--- Anne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]net> wrote:

> > Hi everyone. I'm new to the board, I just rescued
> a 7 month old
> > Chihuahua. She's the most precious thing I've ever
> seen. I adore her
> > totaly. I've had her three days. Her foster mom
> had her house broken,
> > but since I've had her home she will go #1 outside
> but comes right
> > back in and goes #2 inside? I know they get cold,
> so she has coats.
> > Any ideas?
>
> I'd suggest pee pad training or litterbox training
> your dog. I don't know
> what part of the country you're in, but boy, it can
> sure get awfully cold
> for a little dog outside.
>
> Anne

~the Burbies

so proud of our Sailor

Want to start your own business? Learn how on Yahoo! Small Business
(http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com)

Chihuahua Chihuahua puppies for sale Chihuahua charm
Chihuahua gift Chihuahua housebreaking