When my dogs (the shepard/collie mix and a chow mix) where pups they chewed everything.  Bear the chow mix ate the coffee table, picnic table, you get the idea and Snugs chewed on cords, wires, remotes etc.  I found that bitter apple didn't work so I took some red pepper (very little, because I didn't want to burn their mouths) and I put it on the item.  It seemed to help, plus I gave them rawhides and stuff like that to chew on instead of the cords.  Hope this helps a little.
Brenda

Marie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I don't have any answers - just a daughter that moved back home with one who chews. She turned one year old last month - so I'm still hopeful she's going to quit. She chews up clothes, blankets, papers, phone chargers - even into the side of a recliner. She also has a lot of toys, and is also an attention hog. So far I've been lucky and the clothes and phone chargers were daughter's. Books, papers and stuff has been mine. I hope she doesn't get hold of anything loved or costly. I don't know how to break her of this chewing either.

Yeah, mine did a little chewing when she was very young - but nothing like this!

Marie