Hi Christina, welcome to the group. I live in Mississippi and am owned by one chi named Gracie and a black cat named Ozzie. I bought Gracie 6 years ago and she is also the deer face chi. She is 10lbs, has long legs, is fawn coloured and looks just like a deer.
She has brought more joy to my life than anyone could imagine. Although she has no underbite, she has a greal snarl lol. So glad to have you. The potty training and behavior articles have helped me greatly too, and I just joined yesterday!!
Karen In Mississippi

Christina <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Thank you to everyone who passed along the info and the articles on potty training and dog behavior. Those were very helpful! I'm so glad to have this support group :)

And hello to all the new comers! My name is Christina, I'm in Atlanta, and am owned by one Chi named Ava (and I have a 2 yr old cat named Monkey) I adopted Ava a little over a month and she has been such a joy in my life! She's 2 yrs old, 8 lbs, deer faced (learned that from this group too!), long haired, creamy blond color. Oh - and she has a cute underbite, so she her two lower fangs stick out and make her look tough... But she's not tough, she's just a big baby and oh soooo cute!

Sponsored Link

Mortgage rates near historic lows: $150,000 loan as low as $579/mo. Intro-*Terms

Chihuahua Chihuahua puppies for sale Chihuahua charm
Chihuahua gift Chihuahua housebreaking