You are very right about Chis having very distinct personalities.I have learned
that from having them.Thanks for the information.

Anne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:          > I have had 3 Chis as pets but,I
rescue JRTs.I wouldn't know why you'd have
> to have had Chi to rescue one.If you have a Chi that needs fostered maybe
> I could help.

Chihuahuas have very distinct personalities and medical needs, and of course
they're very small and fragile, more so as pups. I can't imagine why you
would need to have previously owned a chi to adopt a rescue adult unless it
had behavioral problems or special medical needs.

You might look on www.petfinder.com for your area. They're searchable by
dog breed.

Anne