Thank you for saying that.I already love her.I saw her huddled in that cold
kennel and I just knew she was the one.Cha Cha was a christmas present from my
husband.I have expeience with Chis so once she gets used to being in her new
home,she'll be a wonderful companion for me.They told me at the pound that they
removed her and her sisters from very horrible conditions so it makes me even
more happy that I could save her from being put down.

Cindy Lynn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

    Bless your heart Joy for taking Cha Cha in.
  She will have a wonderful life with you.
  I look forward to hearing many stories of your good times with your new
friend!

  Cindy Lynn