That's funny... lol. You'll definately have to work with her when she
gets a little older. You have your work cut out for you... lol.  :)
Lacey

In Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com, "marsha Taylor" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> OK, my pups will be 6 weeks old Monday and they are doing the usual
6 week old stuff of wrestling, jumping, into everything, ect.
Naturally, the occasional growling is all part of the pup life.
However, one of them is a constant growler. She BITES and I don't
mean play biting, but biting to hurt and growling at all other pups
and at me and the kids. She broke skin on my daughter tonight. Hard
to believe something so young and so small (1 pound 5 oz) can be so
brutal. She will definitely be an alpha and she takes after her
momma. It is funny to watch but she is annoying sometimes, lol. She
has twice as much energy as the others and long after they have laid
for a nap, she is still biting them and making them cry. I do not
interfere normally....I let them learn the natural way, but I did
finally have to put a stop to her hurting the smallest one (12.6 oz)
because she was actually going to hurt him!