  From: Christina
  To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Friday, December 15, 2006 8:22 AM
  Subject: [Chihuahuas] Re: doggie kisses?

  Mindy,
  Ava does that too!! She loves climbing up on my shoulder while I'm sitting on
the couch. She'll just lay there with her rear on my shoulder and her front
paws on the back of the couch. She does the same thing your chi does - when i
turn my head or say anything to her she'll start giving me kisses. I thought it
was an odd place to sit, but she's so cute!!

  Christina (Atlanta)

  >Another thing she does, which I've never seen a dog do before, is climb up
on my shoulders and lay there. She's done >it in the car, but then she has the
back of the seat to hold her there. When I'm doing something or walking around,
I >have to keep a hand up on her to make sure she doesn't fall off. Whiles
she's up there, if I turn my head and say >something to her, she gives me quick
kisses. Has anybody ever had their Chi do this laying on the shoulders thing?
It >sure keeps my neck nice and warm now that it's cold!