From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sat, 6 Jan 2007 10:32 AM
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] Re: Games Chihuahuas play

LOL, I can just picture that!

-Amanda-

On 1/5/07, charlierom2003 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I used to be a doorman at a nightclub and sometimes I took little
Swee'Pea with me and when I was in the mood I would tell people coming
in that she was a drug-sniffing dog and I would hold her and run her
up and down their body, and then I would look at her and say "uh-oh,
she is "alerting" on this one!", and they would get nervous indeed,
Swee'Pea thought it was great fun.

--- In Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com, "furdion" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Have you thought of joining one of those agility classes. I dont know
> about America but they are everywhere here.
> They are not just for big dogs and I am sure your beloved will enjoy
> the experience as well as you.
> Chihuahuas ARE very smart and so yours would be indeal for this.
> Have you heard about Chihuahuas now being used for drug busting. Cool
> eh!
> I saw a film with Vin Diesel (swoon!) and in it this big black guy had
> a Chi who did just that and when his dog found them He sat up and
> begged so cute to watch. Now I guess the authorities picked up and it
> and are training them. They would be reasonably cheap employees too
> lol. Cheers Furdion

AOL Mail and more.