Hi
  Maybe I missed it, but could you give me the internet site for the free
pattern. My male is 8lbs, but my female is 2lbs and I have trouble finding
anything to fit but cutting childrens. sock tops. Thank you,

Barbara Littlefield <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
            I want to thank all of you for your advise on car seats and coat
patterns. I have ordered Roul a car seat. His gift coat has arrived from his
Aunt, so he is no longer freezing in the too small sweater, and I have down
loaded the free pattern off the internet and will look for a commercial pattern
at the store next week when I go to the big city.

  Thanks to all of you Roul will be sitting pretty and keeping warm.
  Barbara L