I bought 2 harness from Pet Boutique.  One is a leather one and one is a
tiger colored with a hat  LOL  They just now fit Bogie. I am just worried
that the Velcro will come undone and off Bogie will run

Sheila

I bought some velcro latching harness vests from
eBay. There are a number of sewers there who make
all sizes vests that have D-rings on them for
clipping tags and leashes. They are cute and
provide some warmth and are a nice alternative to
the other typical leash/collar/leash items that
don't work all that well with Chihuahuas.

http://search. <http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZmysticcat1QQhtZ-1>
ebay.com/_W0QQsassZmysticcat1QQhtZ-1

Elaine

Dignity consists not in possessing honors,
but in the consciousness that we deserve them.
--Aristotle

Hello dasha48

On Thursday, January 11, 2007, you wrote