Lin,

I am so happy for both you and Sparky. Now both of your try and get some rest.

Barbara L & Roul
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Linda Barts
  To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, January 16, 2007 10:25 AM
  Subject: [Chihuahuas] Sparky's Home!

        Hello Friends,
        Sparky isn't missing anymore!  I stayed up all night and made a bunch
of flyers to post on poles around the neighborhood.  I also made small flyers
and put one in every mailbox around.

        Well,  a man who lives one street over from me called and said he
thought he had seen her and he got my number off one of the flyers on a pole.
I met him up on Kings Road and he took me right to her.  I don't know who was
happier....Sparky or me!  She was really scared and started to run away.  Then
she realized that it was her mommy coming to save her and she came right to me.

        I offered a reward to the man for finding her, but he refused to take
any.  God Bless this man!  I'm so happy that I'm crying again.  At least this
time it's happy tears.  I almost made myself sick last night crying.

        I really thought I had lost her forever.  Thank you for listening to me
gush over my baby girl being home again.

        Lin

   FREE Emoticons for your email! Click Here!