Thanks to Klaire for the little picture of the Australian Shepherd.
And it seems it has b... all to do with Australia. How weird is that.
The history blurb talks about dogs coming from Basque So Spain/French
Border and found in the Pyrenees. Also talks about the dog being
created by mixing British Breeds such as Welsh Collie and Scots Collie
again what has that to do with Australia? Then it states that these
dogs are a product of America. Well feather blowing here.
Oh and now somewhere down the track it appears that Aussies are slowly
adopting this dog. So there ya go! Dogs have a most difficult family
tree to be following than us lol. Same as trying to find out the
origins of the Chihuahua (the bit about the Aztecs eating them Arrrgh!)
Just thought I would tell you this Cheers Furdion