I think he's probably confused too. I wanted him to have the option to go
inside if he has
to...just to be nice, I guess-silly?! Also, there have been some accidents in
the 6 months
that I've had him. He has never pooped in the house, but he has peed, not in a
while, but
I'm not sure why he had done it in the past and then there was the rain issue.
I may just be
being neurotic. I haven't been working since I got him, he's my first dog-ever
and I'm
about to strart a new job and want him to be happy and comfy ( he will also
have a dog
walker).... I just thought it would be nice if he were p-pad trained, but
perhaps it's mroe
trouble than it's worth..