>I may stand alone here, but I see nothing wrong with sleeping with my
> dogs, no matter what the size. I have always done it and will continue
> to do so. No matter what those professional dog people say.

Is there somebody saying we shouldn't sleep with our chis?  Oops, then I'm
in trouble.  I have a hard time sleeping without my babies curled up against
me.  There have been a couple times after surgery when they couldn't sleep
with me, but they didn't give me any trouble whatsoever about sleeping in
their beds.  But other than those few exceptions, they always sleep with me.
I can't see any reason why they shouldn't.  My girls are very well-behaved
and friendly, reliably trained . . . what's supposed to be the problem?

Anne