Oh, my chis luv mango, banana, carrot, apples!

AnneL <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:          > We were debating whether oranges
were an acceptable snack for "Sasha."
> Any thoughts?

Fruit is a great idea, but oranges are a bit acidic, so I wouldn't give too
many, and be sure you're not giving any peel or seeds. Peeled seedless
apple would be better. Raw sweet potato is better still. My chis love bits
of banana. Just remember that at her age, Sasha needs very concentrated
nutrition, and chi puppies don't have much tummy space, so don't give her so
much snack food, however healthy, that she cuts down on her consumption of
her high-quality puppy food.

Anne