Was this a email based group like this one?  If so I can understand that if
everything came in the email.

Sheila

  _____

From: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Wilmary Nazario
Sent: Sunday, January 28, 2007 11:43 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED];
chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com; [EMAIL PROTECTED];
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Chihuahuas] Fiona & Morroka

Hello everyone!

    How do you like my new signature?? A moderator from one of the groups I
USED to be part of asked me to remove my pictures and few more things so I
removed myself from the group but also decided to make my signature shorter.
I found a quote that goes with my wolf oriented mind and also added the Y!
360 link to my page.

About Fiona, she is doing great! Today she drank water for the first time. .
. not that she never drank water before, but she was getting her fluids from
the food (I mix it with water) so she never felt curious about that thing in
the bowl. Today as I played with her, I gently leaded her to the bowl and
made her lick my wet finger while sinking it in the water, she then was
scared and I decided to give up. But as I was reading e-mails I saw her go
by herself to the bowl and drink a little. So another milestone superated!!!
Today is also her first night out of the "crib" I made for her. She figured
out a way to climb on top of her cradle so now is a safety hazard to have
her sleeping there. Hubby placed a baby gate in the hall (so she don't
wonder around the house by herself) and I put her cradle on the floor next
to my bed with some pads, food and water close by. She fall asleep already
and I think she is loving her freedom
<http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/tsmileys2/09.gif>

Morroka surprised me few days ago when she scratched the drawer where her
clothes are to make me understand she wanted to wear a sweater. Not any
sweater but one with pink camouflage printed on it. I couldn't believe when
some people told me some dogs love to be dressed but now I do! Fiona still
hates it but is getting used to, she must as Ohio is too cold for her.

Have a nice night everyone (nice day to people on the other side of the
world)

  <http://www.glitter-graphics.com/> myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter
graphics   Wilmary Nazario    <http://www.glitter-graphics.com/> myspace
layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

 "Even the tiniest Poodle or Chihuahua is still a wolf at heart"

             www.360.yahoo. <http://www.360.yahoo.com/wilmarynazario69>
com/wilmarynazario69

  _____

8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a