  From: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com   [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Nikki
Sent:   Sunday, January 28, 2007 1:02 PM
To:   Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Chihuahuas] New Link- wholesale   luxury coats for puppies and
pampered small breeds

    Hi,
My name is Nikki and I would like to invite you to view my site.   I
have added it to this group.

I am a seamstress and I make luxury   fleece puppy coats in 10 sizes to
fit puppies and pampered small breeds from   1 1b. to 20 lbs.

They cost as little as $7 or (less) including all   taxes,
shipping/handling and insurance.
I give discounts to breeders   wanting coats to send along with their
puppies.

I am a verified   paypal user so your order is automatically insured.

There is over 50   prints to choose from and all come with luxury faux
fur or sherpa (imitation   lamb's wool). Unfortunately I can only show
20
selections on my site at   the moment.

I've added my "LINK" here today for your convenient viewing   and I
hope
you enjoy my work as much as I enjoy making them.
I would   love to get some more pictures of puppies and different
small breed dogs   wearing these coats for my website.

Thanks for your   interest
Sincerely
Nikki

Be a PS3 game guru.