From: KLL <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, January 29, 2007 11:48:50 AM
Subject: [Chihuahuas] Litter Box Trained Pups

Yes, I have a male and a female using a litter box.  I did buy a storage box
that was taller and cut the opening at the end so my male did not spray over
the top of the box.  Photo attached.
Pups being litter box trained is wonderful.  If you have questions Anne,
contact me.
Linda Lucon and Lucy

Anne wrote:
Would the cat box method work for a male as well.  I would like to try it.
Anne W

.

Finding fabulous fares is fun.
bargains.