--- In Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com, pagal ladki <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> once you get your puppy home alone with you she will bond with you

> I got my 7 mo. puppy last Thursday (shipped from Indiana).  My
friend who has 3 dogs of her own asked me to bring my new puppy to
her place from the airport so she could help me out (as this is my
first dog).  So I spent the night there.  Then I had to take my puppy
to the vet and she was hospitalized overnight.  My friend kept
requesting that I bring my little dog to her house so she could spent
the week there and take her meds and eat when I am at work.  I think
a made a huge mistake now because my puppy doesn't realize I am her
Mother.  I am going to take her home on Wednesday night to my place
but I think unfortunately my puppy has been bonding with my friend.
I HATE this because as grateful as I am to my friend for doing this I
am VERY upset because my puppy looks for my friend constantly when
she leaves the room.  Even when I am holding her she wants my
friend.  My friend says the puppy knows I am her Mom because I come
home every night but I don't think this is
>  true.  I was the one who picked her up from the airport, took her
to the vet, picked up from vet and have been driving her around.

> Also I don't think it is good that when my friend watches her all
day (she stays at home) she constantly picks her up or leaves her in
the room with her.  She is building up expectations for my puppy that
I can't possibly fulfill because I will be at work during the day and
only see my puppy after and before work.  I don't feel like my puppy
will bond with me or even like me when I take her home.  Please don't
think that I am ungrateful to my friend but I can't help but feel
like my friend has fallen in love with my puppy and is sabotaging my
relationship with her.  This isn't supposed to be this way.  Please
help
> I don't know how to create a bond with my new puppy now that has
mistakenly bonded with the wrong person.

> Be a PS3 game guru.
Yahoo! Games.