Here are some pictures of Fiona, some were taken last night (7 wks) and some
when the Build a Bear bed was still around. There's more pics I'll post them
tomorrow.

  Here I'm holding Fiona while checking out my chihuahua groups.

  Here she is wrapped in a plush boa, and of course in Morroka's bed

  This is her sleeping in her old bed before it desintegrated in the dryer.
Fiona sleeps like that always.

   Fiona's close up

  Fiona giving me The LOOK! Hubby loves when she does that so he took her
picture last night.

  In her mums arms, almost falling asleep. She falls asleep every night like
that but it's fine with me Morroka does the same. I always wanted a third baby
but we can't have any more babies so I spoile my fur babies.

    Wilmary Nazario
"Even the tiniest Poodle or Chihuahua is still a wolf at heart"
            www.360.yahoo.com/wilmarynazario69

Be a PS3 game guru.