  From: emily Bloise
  To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2007 11:57 AM
  Subject: Re: Re: [Chihuahuas] pup to return

  i love her! How much is she and where are you? -- em, Pita & Pablo :)

  =====================
  From: marsha <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  Date: 2007/01/31 Wed AM 09:53:08 CST
  To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
  Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] pup to return

  I think I already did, but just in case I missed this group....here is a BAD
pic. I do not have a digital camera, so it is taken with my webcam. She is 8
weeks old here, she is 12 weeks old now. Her ears are fully up and everything
now, unlike in the pic.Marsha ----- Original Message ----- From: MEH To:
Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2007 12:42 AM Subject:
Re: [Chihuahuas] pup to return

  please send pics Subject: [Chihuahuas] pup to return

    some rather sad news. Some of you may know that I GAVE one of my pups to an
elderly uncle who has been wanting a dog for a long time and his wife finally
agreed to let him have one. My mom kept the pup for three weeks to begin it's
housebreaking for uncle. Finally, this past weekend, we drove to Indiana to
take the pup to him. He seemed very happy!   .