Sheila,

The "finder" is holding back the physical description of the dog as a
way to confirm ownership.  I have seen a pic and it appears to be a
younger dog, definitely well kept and friend believes it is
housebroken.  This is definitely somebody's family member.

I suggested she have it checked for microchip!
Susan