Thanks for signing. Don't know much about it but ask the Doctor about the SARA
Disability Act. With a RX that she needs this dog for companionship for
depression it has worked in several buildings I know, and the Condo's haven't
been able to do anything about it. One of the residents is an attorney and told
me about it. Good luck. Please keep me posted.

Sharon Gardner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:          I signed it. I have an
elderly relative in Illinois. Her doctor told
her that a small companion pet would be ideal for her since she is on
her own and has never married or had children to check up on her. She
lives in a condo (that she owns) in a senior building and the
homeowners association still refuses to allow her to have a pet. She
had already decided on a litter-box trained chi that she had gotten to
know and it is really sad that she can't have one. Sharon

Thank to all who respond.