Our chi Little Man has a spot on one of his front legs.  We've noticed he licks
at it when he's nervous or scared.  Maybe that's what is happening with your
pup.
  Good luck
  Brenda Walsh

Newt Carlson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          My Chi-min-pin mix has a spot right on top of his head that is
hairless and seems to be getting worse. I've had him to the vet twice
for this ($375.00 worth) and they don't know what it is. They first
thought it was a fungus or mange but it didn't respond to the
medicine. They have done two scrapings and found nothing. Yesterday
they did a complete blood work-up ($90.00) and I'm still awaiting the
results of that. I think I will be switching vets soon. Anybody had
similar experience?

TV dinner still cooling?