Thank you for your response I'll try Melanie's suggestion first, if that
doesn't work I'll try yours

            Krystyna from AR

address2000 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          I mix about a tablespoon or two of Mighty Dog with Kibbles and Bits
for Minnie, and Puppy Chow (small bites) for Penny. Lacie gets what's left of
the can and then eats Kibbles and Bits dry. Penny got a little gas when I first
started putting the Mighty Dog in it because she wasn't used to it but now she
doesn't. She was used to the Puppy chow, because I asked the previous owner
what she was used to eating and bought it. After she's a yr old, she'll eat the
same as Minnie. When Minnie was younger, if she was fed canned food plain, she
would get gas and diaheria. She ate Science Diet Puppy Food (small bites),
mixed with a little canned food till she was a yr old. I will slowly get Penny
over to Science Diet too. All food changes need to be done slowly. Hope this
helps :-)

krystyna penix wrote:     Thank you Stef. for your response. We're feeding her
MightyDog brand food. She's been on this for about 3 months and having a gas
every few days.

                    Krystyna from AR
Stefanie Brannan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
           What kind of food do you feed her and how long has she been eating
that brand of food?  How long has she been having gas?  Has she been given
"treats" or anything besides dog food?  It may be what she is eating that's
giving her gas. Alos, sometimes when you change their food, they will get gas.

  Stef

  TV dinner still cooling?