I'm so sorry you lost Daisy. She was a very pretty dog. I hope you'll be
able to afford another one real soon. Betty

 *  I have not written in the group in a while but I have to announce that
I was the owner of two chi pups. I had gotten Felix my male in Jan of last
year. And Daisy in Feb of last year. But I have to announce the sad news of
the passing of my Daisy. She was 1yr and 4 months old. We are very
heartbroken especially me for she was a gift from my wife to me. She passed
something after midnight on Feb 14. I have included her picture from
September with my male. I do miss her and I wish I knew what happened but
now she rest. I so want another one but can't afford one at this time. My
Felix (black) is doing fine.We try to keep him happy but you can tell that
he misses Daisy. My wife even more because Daisy was a lap dog and was
always on top of her.*
**