we have a male chi,5yrs old,that has started marking in the house, he
hasnt done this in yrs, he was yr old unnetered when we got him, broke
easily,nutered right away but now after all these yrs he has started
marking in the house ,i have tried everything,vinager clean up.smacking
him with newwspaper telling him no and putting him out,i have tried
belly bands, he eats them up,he has been to the vet, no infection i,m
about to resort to rubbing his nose in it for meanness.....not really
but i feel like it......HELP

http://us.click.yahoo.com/hOt0.A/lOaOAA/yQLSAA/MJOolB/TM