Hi I don't come in and talk alot but I do read the posts but I do have
a question my family and I went today and purchased a long haired
Chihuahua but after putting a small deposit on it I am wondering about
a few things and I hope I'm wrong. The puppy is CKC but what is the
difference between CKC and AKC and also the puppy is long in length
and I have never seen the longer ones they always been the real tiny
ones and short in length so are there long Chihuahua's we saw the Mom
and Dad the Dad is a cream color and the regular Chihuahua like I'm
used to and the Mom is long haired and long in length should we be
concerned or are there longer Chihuahua's and I just haven't seen any
before? She is about 9-10 inches long!  By the way my name is Emily!

Thanks!

http://us.click.yahoo.com/lOt0.A/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/MJOolB/TM