Hi Lisa. I have a 10 week old Chi named Hershey. I got her when she was
about 7 weeks. Way to young to be away from the mama everyone told me. She
was 1.3 pounds at 7 weeks. She's doing pretty good she has gained up
to 1.9now. The vet told me to keep nutical and give her some if she
seems weak and
about 4 times a day. Good luck with your new baby. Betty