--- In Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com, "forgottenenglish2004"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello - I am a new member.  I have a three year old chihuahua who is
> the light of my life.  He is my constant companion. He has a problem
> though when it comes to clipping his nails.  He will not let anyone
> near him or his paws with the clppers.  Any ideas?

Has someone quicked him before when they were cutting his nails? Start
holding his paws lightly with no pressure every day. Ease the pressure
on them gradually, and if he resists let off, remember NO
PRESSURE!!Dont fight him, make it as easy on him as you can. As long
as he doesnt get hurt it will get easier for him and you.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/lOt0.A/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/MJOolB/TM