For the most part, I am confused as to why I would welcome my friend Cindy as
if she were a stranger, lol...what was I thinking????
Marsha

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: dasha48
  To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, February 27, 2007 7:26 PM
  Subject: RE: [Chihuahuas] Re: new to group

  It happens because most people don't trim their post. It gets confusing when
you have to scroll through post after post and then maybe you can find the most
current post somewhere in the middle  LOL

  Sheila

  I have re- read and re-read this entire post and am confused!! lol  Someone
help me out here. First, the new person that I "welcomed" to the group, has, to
my knowledge, been here a long time and is well known to me....so why the world
am I welcoming Cindy??? lol(HI Cindy!!)

  The at the bottom, the message from Melanie saying she is wondering why I was
knowledgeable....but I don't know what I said that was knowledgeable, lmbo!!!
This whole post has gotten me confused :-)

  Maybe I am just tired.......my waterbed sprung a leak, so I drained the whole
thing tonight, just to find out there wasn't a leak...the drain tube cap came
off...so now I just finished refilling the water bed and desperately need some
coffee...which would explain my confused state right about now!

  Marsha

  .