  From: pudgiepug06
  To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, March 04, 2007 9:35 AM
  Subject: [Chihuahuas] Pictures

  Hi, guys I finally got the pix of Cookie to load but I had to create a
  file instead of an album so if you go to files look for "Cookie" and
  there are some pixs in there but you'll have to scroll down and over
  to see her I tried to shrink the pixs but it wouldn't let me do that
  either. Please let me kow if you guys think we a "true" Chi or if we
  got took!

  Emily