  From: Sandi
  To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Friday, March 09, 2007 10:39 AM
  Subject: [Chihuahuas] Marsha/Hello. I'm new here/food

    Yes, I agree. She seems happy with us. Confused because it is another home
BUT she gets a lot of love and attention so I hope we fill the void for her.
Now I just want to feed her right. What is the best food for Chihuahuas? She
came to me eatting IAMs for toys.

Sandi =(:>
http://www.myspace.com/read4thefunofit
www.redbank.com