Scarey!  Here's my question...  Nobody washes the wheat before they
process it?  I mean, who knows what's crawling all over on it's way
from the field to the boat, while it's on the boat and from the boat
to the plant.  It's sickening to think that it's not even rinsed off
or anything.  Yikes!

Tina

--- In Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com, "marsha" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> See forwarded link below for the latest on the dog food recall!
Unbelievable!
> Marsha

Recall - Family