I know that they use garlic in a lot of homemade dog treats.  I think it's fine
for dogs.  Onions, on the other hand, are poisonous for dogs and cats.

  Stef

havervwillroam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
            hello!!  sorry about the bold, i have no idea why it did that!!  i
was told by a vet in so cal years ago that garlic is good to keep fleas off
dogs....we had a doxie at the time (named yohans), & there was a flea
infestation problem in the area...the vet said to  mix it in with  the burger
ration food that we were feeding at the time.....LORD bless!!

  e: Dog food???   Posted by: "dasha48" [EMAIL PROTECTED]   shdigu01   Thu Mar
22, 2007 3:01 pm (PST)   Are your dogs adults? It looks like the only thing
they offer for puppies is
a mixer to mix with the adult stuff. I will email them and ask about that. I
also read that garlic is bad for dogs. Anyone know if this is true?

Sheila

  Never miss an email again!