Prayers going out now.Please keep us updated on her ok.

marsha Taylor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  I need everyone's thoughts and prayers sent this way. My Italian Greyhound
Dora has broken her leg and possibly her shoulder. I have contacted the vet and
will be taking her in tomorrow. I have no idea how I am going to pay for her
care. So please send up some prayers for little Dora tonight.
  Marsha

Denise Newton
  Moderator of Chipregnancypup group
  http://www.geocities.com/dadasbrat2002/index.html