=====================
From: havervwillroam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 2007/03/28 Wed PM 08:27:18 CDT
To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Chihuahuas] Re: Dog Food Recommendation

hello!!  you are welcome....glad you got in on the free samples.....i
had heard about them from the herbal newsletters about a year & a half
ago or so....i prefer them over the others that i have tried, so do my
critters....lol.....LORD bless!!!

--- In Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com, "J. Cumbo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Who ever recommended Flint River Dog and Puppy Kibble I would like
to say THANK YOU!!!  I order some samples for my dogs and cats and
they all love it.  I was really worried my 2 chihuahua pups wouldn't
like it but that wasn't the case.  I mixed it with their regular food
and they started picking out the new food while leave the old stuff
behind.  Even my finicky cat, Charlie, loves their cat food.  I've
also noticed their coats look better and they don't pooh as much.
Thanks again to whoever you are.