there is a breeder that advertises all over the net. they are located in
southern oregon and oresently have a large ad in the oregonian newspaper thats
available online.

i am located in washington state (olympia) and have a litter of three that will
be ready to go to their new homes the 3rd week of may.
ready to go 5/25/07: these puppies will come with 4 wormings, puppy packet, and
6 month health guarantee. (pics available)taking $200 deposit now to reserve
your puppy. the deposit is applied toward purchase price but is non refundable.

1. extra tiny dark brindle female short coat with white star on chest, will
remain between 3-3.5 pounds like her daddy. $450

2. dark brindle female short coat will remain between 4-4.5 pounds. $450

3. black male short coat with white star on chest will remain under 4 pounds.
$400

father is ckc registered.

mother is purebred and awaiting her registry packet. all pups are purebred but
not papered.

!!! NO SHIPPING !!! PERSONAL PICK UP IN WASHINGTON STATE IS REQUIRED, PAYMENTS
ACCEPTED WITH SIGNED CONTRACT- FULL PAYMENT DUE UPON PUPPY PICK UP