  From: Jennifer Corpus
  To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, April 03, 2007 4:35 PM
  Subject: [Chihuahuas] Sleeping habits

  I have a question about how often my chiuahuah sleeps. We've only had
  her for a little over 3 months now (wow! time flies when you're
  having fun!) and she naps all of the time when we're home. She's four
  and I'm wondering if this is normal. Do other chihuahuahs sleep this
  often? I am praying that this is not depression due to the major
  changes in her life.

  She doesn't seem to be sad because she'll roll on her back and loves
  to be pet on her belly. Yet, she continues to lay covered up all
  through the day if we spend the day at home. She is not like this
  when she goes for car rides which is almost everyday because she goes
  everywhere with me. But at home, she doesn't do much of anything
  except nap for the majority of the time until I say that it's time
  to "go bye-bye". I am trying to figure out if something is wrong.
  Does anyone know?