Tootsie lives by these rules:

1. If I like it, it's mine.
2. If its in my mouth, it's mine.
3. If I can take it from you, it's mine.
4. If I had it a little while but don't now, it's mine.
5. If I'm chewing something up, all the pieces are mine.
6. If its mine, it must never appear to be yours in any way.
7. If it just looks like mine, it's mine.
8. If I saw it first, it's mine.
9. If you are playing with something and you put it down, it
automatically becomes mine.
10. If its broken and Mom's mad, it's yours and I never saw it.

Rather than Pirate, we call her the Gonif (Yiddish)

~Bluejeans

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], Stefanie Brannan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Tabasco is so adorable!  My Cricket only steals stuff if the other
dogs have it, LOL!  Her motto is "what's mine is mine, what's yours
is mine".

>   Stef
>   and Cricket
>
> tabascojackpepper <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>           Tabasco is a pirate. Anything small enough to fit in his
mouth, and he's running off with it:
> chaptsticks, kleenex, pencils, bags.
>
> So I just had to make his exterior more accurately reflect his
interior.

> It's the pic on the left side....
>
> Jack Sparrow has nothing on our Tabasco!
>
> http://profiles.yahoo.com/tabascojackpepper

> Be a PS3 game guru.
Yahoo! Games.