Thanks Ladies,
I agree, if you don't love your dog and would rather they stay at home while
you're out living
your life, why even bother, I mean get a cat or a bird... Owning a dog is hard
work! My mom
keeps telling me (when I complain) that everyone she knows who has dogs is
always telling
her how much work they are. And they 'aint lying. NOrmally I would have been
able to bring
my dog to my friend's house,b ut not only do they have cats, they have 2 new
babies and the
premise of the visit was to visit the kids, not have them visit with my dog.
Well, its
morecomplaicated than that, actually, so I resolved it by cancelling. Bad
neurotic dog mom,
bad! (laughing)