my Hooper will go on the pee pads and he will go out side to  now with chulo he
wont go pee out side he has to do it on the pads
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: marsha
  To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, April 15, 2007 4:29 PM
  Subject: [SPAM] Re: [Chihuahuas] Can they be trained both use a puddle pad
and also potty outside

  I take all of mine outside to potty, but this winter, I was just flat out to
lazy and too cold to try to train my pup Cayenne to go outside, so I trained
her to a potty pad, and she did great. But, as she got older, she started
wanting to go out with the bigger chis when they went out and since she was
growing up, I allowed her too, lol. She now does great outside, but will still
occasionally use the potty pad inside. But, it is kinda funny....although this
method may seem confusing, she is actually now the best trained one I have. The
other's give me marking trouble, and Dinah is horrible about getting BESIDE the
potty pad, but Cayenne hits the pad every time with no accidents. Now, if I can
just convince her to LEAVE it on the pad and not bring it to my bed!!!!
Grrrrrrr, lol

  Marsha