From: noellebachand <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 2007/04/19 Thu AM 09:13:36 CDT
To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Chihuahuas] Crate and Feeding....

My 6 month old chihuahua absolutely loves to poop in his crate and
roll around in it.  Which is something i am extremely aggrivated with.
He was in the bathroom gated but we had to move him to the crate b/c
he was stepping in his poop! We have tried everything.  He is ok once
he is in the crate but at some point during the day he goes.  Now i
was thinking maybe only feeding him at night???  Is he too young???
Help please....i dont know what else to do!