From: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Cindy Sparks
Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2007 7:32 PM
To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] How I got my boys

Surprisingly they all get along pretty well. Charly is blind from cataracts
caused by the diabetes but even he does well with the younger boys.  Tux and
Peanut like to jump up on him as he is twice as big as they are and swat his
head. They never fight for real but they play fight  especially the two
youngest. Peanut and Tux will get to chasing each other all around the house
and play tug of war and its probably the cutest thing ever. The only time I
have a problem one of them gets persnickety about sitting on my lap, its
usually Peanut and he seems to think that mom should not try to hold him and
Tux at the same time and he makes a fuss but I assure him that its ok to
cuddle two puppies at the same time and he gets over it.LOL Then he and Tux
usually wrestle for a while and then fall asleep on top of each other.
Peanut under his blanket and tux on top.

Ive always had male dogs and for the most part they have  done well I have
wondered what it would be like to throw a female into the mix but I dont
want to breed and right now only one of my boys is neutered so  it probably
wouldnt be a good idea. Plus I had to promise not to even look at other dogs
in order to get Tux hehe
Cindy